Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner_2011

This year was a very important time to give thanks for me and I am very grateful to have the wonderful family and friends that I do. I took time to spend with my family this year and especially with my mother who is slowly fading in health. Dinner was great and these are memories I made sure to put special focus on....these are the days that I will look back on and cherish forever....definitely made sure to get my pictures.

My mother and father I love you dearly =) Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. There is no way I could ever pay you back in this life but at the least know that I love and am forever thankful and grateful for everything.
My mother and I, this I prepared this picture here in the present to be able to cherish it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment